Friday, November 14, 2014

"La Dolce Vita"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"La Dolce Vita"
Marjorie Lipari©1991-2014

A Prayer a Day
11/14/14

The sun is brightly shining
making this body/mind feel wholesome today
 Streaming impulses into words.... my fingers 
dance on the keys of the computer before me
 What a miracle my life 
Bravo to my makers 
to the parents 
who bore me 
who gave me life
No small thing!
As I live on in this human suit, 
in this costume that houses spirit and carries 
round and round the eternal self .... IAM ever so grateful
Synapses’ signals...complex and genius
keeping me breathing...pumping my heart
vibrating essentials...the gift of existence 

AH! Yes! God bless !.....La Dolce Vita!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"La Dolce Vita"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment