Sunday, January 18, 2015

"Spirit's Laughter"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Spirit's Laughter"
Marjorie Lipari©1989-2015

A Prayer a Day
01/18/15

I pray for light
I pray for clear water
I pray for warmth
I pray for food for everyone
I pray for shelter
I pray for love
I pray for open minded consciousness to be the guiding force
I pray for brotherhood and sisterhood 
I pray for kindness and tenderness and compassion
I pray for inspiration
I pray for all my friends and all the animals 
And mother nature through and through
I pray for those trapped in avalanches of illusion
I pray for songs and dances and fearless chances
And for spirit's laughter to wake us now from ego trances 

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Laughter of Spirit"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment