Friday, September 18, 2015

"Oh And Love"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Oh And Love"
Marjorie Lipari©2004-2015

A Prayer a Day
09/18/15
Yesterday I received 
laser treatment on my right eye. 
During the procedure I saw stunning colors.
Gorgeous reds and blues and purples swirled 
before my eye in a vortex of inspiring beauty.
 It transported me. Colors! Colors! Colors!
I am so in love with colors! 
And today I am seeing 
colors with such vibrancy!
To the skill of my eye doctor....Bravo!
Thanking the powers that be for keeping safe
 my eyes and for giving me better vision.
 Before the treatment I was sent from
 one machine to another, told to place my chin 
and lean my forehead into the appropriate 
 rests and look straight ahead for an accurate
 measurement of my eyes capacity. 
Numbers. Numbers . 
Floating around the globe 
informing and representing. 
Today I recognize, not for the first time,
 but once again, I acknowledge 
the sacredness of numbers. 
Doesn’t it all come down to
 the mystical magic of numbers.

Oh And Love!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Oh And Love"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment