Sunday, August 6, 2017

"Reheasring Not Cursing"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2017



"Rehearsing Not Cursing"
Marjorie Lipari©1995-2017


A Prayer a Day
08/06/17

It is easy to be all smiles
and a love dove, when things are
going my way, but my goodness
 when I fall into resisting
the river of here and now
 because it is flowing
against my mortal will
I find myself once again challenged,
facing the choice to either hold fast to my
 wiser higher minded self (in acceptance)
or travel down the road of discordant ill temper
where I get to act out until something
shakes to wake me back my sacred senses
 And so I remind myself prayerfully this day
 to stay grounded,
to stay humble,
to stay holy surrendered
 into what’s so...connected to spirit,
 rehearsing not cursing ...for it make angels nervous

Listening,

Rev.Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2017
"Rehearsing Not Cursing"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment