Friday, February 23, 2018

"Light Bright"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018




"Light Bright"
Marjorie Lipari©2011-2018


A Prayer a Day
02/23/18
There is a vibration informing me
that will eventually, someday set me free,
though it may quiver fear strategically,
it is the veil of unseen liberating energy
An electric ecstasy awaiting me
                  in the wings of things yet to see,
where I’ll let go mortal tendencies
no longer sustaining any art of me
I AM made of spirit clear
For soulful reason I AM here
Though there are times myself forgetting
Letting loveless illusion cloud my vetting
Then some resonating, angelic precision
Taps my shoulder true…reminding me
I AM “light-bright” in  a body miracle
Here traveling alongside my sisters and my brothers…growing
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment