Friday, May 1, 2020

"Listening To The Radio"MysticalPhilsophy/A Prayer a Day©2020




“Listening to the Radio”
Marjorie Lipari©1995-2020

A Prayer a Day
04/29/2020

I’m listening to the radio
Drinking a glass of white wine
I’ve heard Corona Virus mentioned
More than a trillion times
Oh god Oh god
 this life-game we’re in
 Oh god Oh
 god I pray we win
Here today Gone tomorrow
Having to deal with so much sorrow
Who gets to sink Who gets to swim
Blessing all strangers Blessing all kin
A flip of the coin A roll of the dice
Be mindful dear ones where you seek your advice
Alone again another day, unable to launder my clothes
I’m in to stay, come what may , today…OK…the sun rose
I wish we could hug each other
I wish we could make love
Oh Lord Oh Lord my prayer this day 
Grace humanity with the heart of the dove

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2020

No comments:

Post a Comment