Wednesday, August 4, 2021

"No Matter What"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021


"No Matter What"

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

08/04/2021


I sense I am here to perform some unique tasks 

I sense you are here for your own unique reasons

 You have your individual promises to keep 

and I have mine

I do not always understand 

nor do I always agree with you

 You do not always agree or understand me

And so my prayers are that...

No matter what is placed  before me

 I choose love, I choose kindness, 

I choose authenticity of participation, 

I choose to work toward balance 

and harmlessness of behavior and intentions

I aim to grow my wings of compassion 

as wide and as far, as is spiritually possible 

I pray to claim the best of myself and to embrace life with grace and respect for the here and now 

Humbled with every mortal heart beat

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

 

No comments:

Post a Comment