Friday, November 4, 2022

"Even To Myself"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2022


"Even To Myself"

Marjorie Lipari©2022


A Prayer a Day

11/04/2022


There are times 

when I can not explain

 (even to myself), a particular

 feeling that suddenly arises 

Unable to access in the core of the moment,

what has just taken root in me, presenting 

itself as a strange stirring of discomfort

 within my gut, that I do not quite understand.

I think it perhaps a mystical alarm of sorts.

Asking myself  Am I paying attention? Am I awake?

 Am I avoiding some truth?

Am I being reminded that I am a mortal... a vulnerable 

human being  and (like all of us) I am constantly 

(whether conscious of it or not), 

I am absorbing the all of everything that is going on in this world.

And lord knows it is not all pretty...far from it.


When on the path, feeling uncomfortably

 lost or confused,I have been told, don't get off, 

keep keeping on, eventually you will get your bearings...

Note: 

Hesitate not to ask another traveler for assistance.

 Remember we are all on the path, 

in the river of life together. 

We all have our days of...Who am I ?

Where am I going?

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2022

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment