Saturday, April 13, 2024

"The Moment Before Me" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2024




"The Moment Before Me"

Marjorie Lipari©2024


A Prayer a Day

04/13/2024


Loving the moment

 Being the only moment before me

Then in comes the next one and then 

I love that one and then the next one

and then the next one 

I can say that I am truly

grateful for each and every 

moment of breath given me

What presents in

 front of me is what I hope 

to  clearly see without complication

Where I am is where I stand

What is so is so

Facing the reality of now

Praying that truth be spoken

That the pure of heart are able to give

That the innocent are freely able to live

That we collectively and lovingly keep it simple


Listening,

Rev.Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2024

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment