Friday, February 10, 2012

"Eyes of the Eternal Heart"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012




" Eyes of the Eternal Heart"
Marjorie Lipari©1995



A Prayer a Day
02/10/12

Eyes closed I doubt I could ever match in
 richness what a sightless person envisions within the
sacred chambers of their imagination.

Today I bless the miraculous internal sight of the blind,
celebrating the heart of the ones walking through our city streets
 with enormous courage and trust, and a holiness of strength and faith.

Every step….taken…as if into the mystical unknown.

I express my gratitude over and over again, having been given
 the gift of sight, being able to easily see into the physical world.

And as I enter daily into the stillness of a sweet silence
may I journey the path of light, holding court with
 my very own soul, there to increase a sharpness
of vision that more keenly senses the world
of spirit beyond my physical eyes.

Seeking now the eternal heart that senses
beyond all sight.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment