Saturday, February 25, 2012

"Path of Purpose"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012


"Path of Purpose"
Marjorie Lipari©2010


A Prayer a Day
02/25/12

I am willing to grow past my hesitations of fearful thoughts and limitations.

I am willing to do what it takes to evaporate all falsehoods and illusions.

I am willing to investigate the mystery,

 the deeper truth, for I only seek to see.

I am willing to love beyond space and time and the paradigms of ego.

I am willing to invite the light to walk me

 on my promised path of purpose.

I am daring
to be
 fully free
 to trust
 unknowns
 let spirit
be the
master
 guide
 the
fruit
of
me

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012



"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment