Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Selfless Forgiving"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer Day©2012


"Selfless Forgiving"
Marjorie Lipari©1990


A Prayer a Day
02/29/12

The most difficult moment in any act of forgiving
 is at the very instant before its’ expression,
for it always requires in us another genuine ego death.


Selfless acts warrant ego-less states.

Spiritual practices and conscious self disciplines
 are essentials in the fostering of selfless behavior.

Life’s currents flow more cleanly forward when
self serving motives are not supplying the fuel of our intentions.

 Pure altruism does not occur easily nor automatically,
for most of us, though it would greatly serve to become a collective habit.

We all have our agendas and we each act with
 selfish motives at times, let’s call it our mortal growing exercises.

I am not speaking from a judgmental point of view,
but rather from a realization in my own heart,
as to what hinders my life and what does not.

The more I get myself out of my self serving ways,
and the more I lay aside any egocentric filtering,
 the more nurturing my experiences become
in life not only for me but also for others.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment