Monday, February 6, 2012

"Harmonious Rhythm"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayera Day©2012 a Day©2012



"Harmonious Rhythm"
Marjorie Lipari©1988

A Prayer a Day
02/06/12

I have come to speak with a mind that is
listening closely to the words of spirit, whose main
purpose is the enlightenment of the soul.

I have the intention to manifest with wings of wisdom.

I have come here alone.

I will leave here alone.

And as long as I am breathing the oxygen of mortal need,
I shall choose to gather together, standing with sacred intention
beside my sisters and my earthly brothers
expanding in our collective capacity to love.

So be the beating heart of humanity in harmonious rhythm.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

"Inspired to Inspire"Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.MudraSpiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment