Thursday, November 18, 2010

"The Natural of Things"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"A Saint Sleeping" Marjorie Lipari ©2009
A Prayer a Day

11/18/10


Out on the street today about four of the tiniest of birds
 held their ground feasting on their delights,

while my dog and I stood very near them
and they did not attempt to fly away.

They were wholesomely secure in their trust of us
 and were not in the slightest bit bothered
by... we... their audience.



I dropped into myself for a second to check on the
quality of my own energy, and as I stood there

I realized I was in a gentle state of being.

Apparently I was emanating a harmlessness
as my dog was being her usual saintly self.



Steady and even...that’s the trick of it.

 Kind and tender....that’s the brick of it.


I walked away thinking to myself
how delightful life is when the

 simple and natural states of being are accessed.

How healing it is to find oneself in moments of wholeness.

My prayer for this day is that we together wake to live
more in the most natural of ways, unearthing the qualities
of our true nature, tapping our divine aspects and

recognizing our potential as golden seeds for sacred living.

Let us this day celebrate being human beings

with full intention to live in conscious harmony

  with the nature of ourselves and with all that is natural.


Listening ,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment