Thursday, November 25, 2010

" Thankful For" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Thanksgiving" Marjorie Lipari©2010
 
A Prayer a Day

11/25/10


While you my heart keep steady beats

And gods sweet lungs breathe mortal time

Oh mind I hear you thinking me

 searching for that perfect rhyme

While brain conducts my body’s systems

moving all ten toes,  finding smells to tease my nose,

inhaling air, living here...come now love you may impose

I am thankful for this apartment’s lease

My daily practice /My inner peace

My dog /My cat

My heart’s release

I am thankful when an innocence reveals to me what’s true

And more than grateful when Mother Earth carries in the new

I am thankful  for every year I'm living

May I continue strong

I’m thankful for

The months

 The seasons

And for every

 sacred

dawn.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment