Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Clean Slate..If You Will" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Glowingly in Flight" Marjorie Lipari©2008
A Prayer a Day

02/10/11


I have always been impressed with someone who can whistle with agility.

Yesterday, I passed a man with such a skill on the street.

I heard him melodiously celebrating life, from half a block away.

As we walked near each other with innocence,

I said to him, “I am convinced that people who whistle are part bird.”

He looked at me glowingly and said, 

 ‘I am happy all the time...happy I am all the time.”

I believed him.

I could sense his joy.
 
I felt uplifted in his presence 
and by the tone of his voice.
 
As I walked away
I thought to myself that we had just shared in something sacred and refreshingly fearless.

I reminded myself that there are angels everywhere and we never know when we will encounter one.

 I believed had done just that.

 Life offers us what we offer life.
When I am open minded and openhearted, there is a kind of beauty available to me,

and I am able to harness the elegance of a given moment.
When I am stuck in my head, I close off
 and much passes me unseen and unrealized.

My prayer is that as we greet each morning to go into our days, (clean slated...if you will), we approach our lives receptive of heart and mind. 

May we take in the new as alchemist, using our precious life force to create lovingly the reflection of our magnificence in holy manifestations.

Bless our days.

 Bless our selves.

Bless our lovers.

Bless our families.

Bless each stranger.

Bless everyone we struggle with.

Bless all of nature.


May we make way for the unknown with every ounce of grace within us.


May we all walk our paths in genuinely peaceful ways.

Listening,


Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy/Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment