Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Hands of Spirit"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012



"Hands of Spirit"
Marjorie Lipari©2009

A Prayer a Day
08/12/12

It is morning again 
How many mornings has it been 
How many hours have I been living 
How many moments have waved through me 
 Since the beginning up ’til now
Everything 
has not been simple
Everything 
has not been sweet 
Every step
has not been taken 
with only
 “I know where I’m going feet”
But with every single breathing second 
I trust the truth is teaching
The body/mind that travels me 
The heart that’s gently reaching
Oh sacred angels Oh soulful guides
Whose hands of spirit holy life provides

Listening,
Rev. Mudra 
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"HANDS OF SPIRIT"
"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment