Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"What It Is That I Am Feeling"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012


"What It Is That I Am Feeling"
Marjorie Lipari©2012

A Prayer a Day
08/01/12
Before I invest my mind…my mouth…my words 
I pray to reflect upon what it is that I am feeling.

May I consider to explore what it is that is motivating me and why am I about to say what I am about to say.

If I am internally discordant in a given moment,
let me take the time to investigate the source of this discord, so as to balance my perceptions and the use of my energies. 

May I first check in with me to see if I can tend to
 any wound or disconnect that might be feeding into my disturbances, before I run it onto the field of play involving someone else.

Let me 
mend myself
in myself 
as best 
I can 
when
 I can 

Let me improve my centering tools to recognize 
when the very thing chewing at my peace can be reconciled by my own mediative wisdom and spiritual medicine. 

Knowing I can handle just about every wrong note that may arise in me…as I am inspired to choose love.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012


"What Is It That I Am Feeling?"

"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment