Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"I Call Her Aria"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013




"I Call Her Aria"
Marjorie Lipari©1995

A Prayer a Day
02/05/13

Walking home in the bitter cold, I spotted a man
 all bundled up leaning against a building on 23rd Street.

 As I got closer I saw that he cuddled a
 pit bull with deliberate protective prowess. 

The dogs eyes were like two deep pools of black water, shimmering. 

I reached into my pocket and presented a dollar, 
placing it in the mans free hand. 

Immediately the powerful dog got up and came over to me doing a little appreciation wiggle….kissing me on the cheek, as I bend down to greet her with enthusiasm. 

She was thanking me for helping, as modest as my offering was, 
she was well mannered enough to know to express her gratitude.

 Asking her name, the men told me  
“I call her Aria” .

"la LA la LA LA "...... I yodeled 
 with a big smile in my heart, then continued on my way.
 filled with a joy that only comes from giving of oneself 
and receiving with an open hearted innocence.

Aria and her person simply made my day!!!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013



"I Call Her Aria"
 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment