Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Kindness of Heart"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Kindness of Heart"
Marjorie Lipari©1988

A Prayer a Day
02/24/13

I remember as a young one, 
the joyous freedom of swinging on swings,
doing the "cha cha" on the patio 
with my darling twin brother,
wildly acting out Cowboy and Indian
 scenarios with my mates,
going deep sea fishing with my dad
( whom I loved beyond the moon),
 racing across the yard with my ever
 so adorable boxer dog Reby,
 hanging out with my friends, investing  vivid/creative imagination and naivete' 
in all kinds of mischievous capers, 
riding on my bike from morning ’til night, 
with no fear of threat to my person,
 going to Jones Beach…field 9…and doing the limbo…. a dance competition demonstrating
 who was the most limber among us  
(may I brag.. it was me!!) …..

 I have laughable memories of driving
 with family to Alabama to visit relatives
( six in the car...traveling about a thousand miles with no air conditioning)sharing the best times, 
the worst times, and the best times again!!!

I remember first dates, 
falling in love with love
first Broadway play West Side Story , 
first Off Broadway play The Fantastics ,
absolutely getting hooked on the theater,
 acting classes, singing lessons, and my 
very first guitar...a gift from my father. 

I am beyond grateful for every experience 
 that has grown me and humbled me. 

 I bless my family circle, all of my friendships,
those of past and those of the present, 
and I shall remain faithfully trusting my life 
in the name of love and light. 

I vow this day never to take breath for granted.

 I pray to the Great Spirit within, 
that I may walk the Red Road with a 
peaceful mind and a genuine kindness of heart.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013




"Kindness of Heart

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment