Monday, May 13, 2013

"Unknowns Of Paradise"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2013


"Unknowns Of Paradise"
Marjorie Lipari©2003

A Prayer a Day
05/13/13

I can not see in this place the all of what is real

Though I sense a healing unknown within my soul

Amazed at how good this unseen /unknown feels to me

Comforted in the luxuriousness of dream-time

Visiting spirit family through the gentle night

Trusting as I journey in the sweetness of my good sleep

 Gods' grace does come to lift the burdens of this mortal coil 

I wake this day to thank the holy beloved 
who in constant…do protect me…as I travel 
beyond this realm into the heavenly unknowns of paradise

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2013

"Unknowns of Paradise"

 
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment