Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"Lifted Honorably"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Lifted Honorably"
Marjorie Lipari©1991-2014

A Prayer a Day
01/01/14

When things do not go my way, 
I pray for flexibility and patience.

When things do go my way,
 I pray for humility and the grace of gratitude.

When I can help another let me be present,
 clear minded and appropriate.

When I am in difficulty, may I have the courage
 to ask for what is needed to be lifted honorably.

May my prayer be potent and my energy clean.

May I recognize.... fortified by the light of my
 own spirit, the shadow that lives in me.

May I spin on mother earth with greater and greater 
open heartedness, as innocence holds the reins.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014



"Lifted Honorably"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment