Friday, January 10, 2014

"Measuring My Habits"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Measuring My Habits"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2014


A Prayer a Day
01/10/14

Opting for growing up up up my human self 
 I am this day measuring my habits, with the willingness to make waves in my behavioral
 patterns, harnessing the wisdom of spirit 
guiding my intentions and actions toward
 the most natural of currents, setting sail
 with courage upon the river of my true 
earthly purpose.

Through sacred practice I will relax the tight 
 grip of ego protecting my comfort zone.

Appealing now to the divine adventurer in me to trust the breath of the unknown beyond the arms of the familiar.

Done this day in the name of 
that which creates aliveness 
respectful of the
 holy promise
 of my soul.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Measuring My Habits"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment