Friday, February 21, 2014

"Moving Forward Freely"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014

"Moving Forward Freely"
Marjorie Lipari©2005-2014

A Prayer a Day
02/21/14

Today I am so very grateful
 for the precious freedom that I have 
that so many in this world do not, 
suffering at the hands of oppression.

 I pray for those fiercely struggling, 
(many-too-many laying down their lives)
 to claim the freedom to simply be, 
 desperate to untangle themselves
 from the grip of egos' ignorance, 
wishing only to breathe with freedom 
expressing a truth of heart.

How shall we together move forward freely?

What missing stitches are we this day to pick 
up, to mend the fabric of a collective design?

I pray for the deepest
 examination of that which matters.

For whatever span of time we are sharing this planet, I pray we come into a purity of thinking owning together the intention to foster harmony.

I pray for an increased 
capacity to make good choices.

I pray we restore our sacred selves
to harness spirit in action.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Moving Forward Freely"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"


Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment