Monday, June 16, 2014

"Prayerfully Trusting"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Prayerfully Trusting"
Marjorie Lipari©1989-2014

A Prayer Day
06/16/14

This morning's news has my heart aching. 
And I know I am not the only one 
who feels this way.
I shake my head and I balk every time 
I hear about another incident in our world,
 where people are killing people and oppressing 
whole communities in the name of 
 egos' subjective belief systems!
God.... I wonder why we as a species insist upon
 these warring paradigms that spit in the face of LIFE.
I pray for spiritual intervention to 
resonate,vibrate and grow muscles of
 wisdom and compassion within each of us,
 so as to halt every inhumane impulse. 
I pray that a vital sanity come to bear upon the collective soul of humankind, 
creatively infusing our intentions  
 with purposeful healing energies, 
fortifying harmless coexistence. 
May light and love within take charge.
Prayerfully Trusting.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


" PrayerfullyTrusting"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment