Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Musing Purposefully"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Musing Purposefully"
Marjorie Lipari©2014

A Prayer a Day
09/30/14

 I wish to fulfill all my agreements made to Spirit 
with a pro active energy in the state of a conscious now.

Choosing here my next steps, trusting the wisdom
given from the hands of the Great Creator.

May I access the ancient knowing
 that floats available before all of us in constant
 so as to complete my karmic assignment.

Reaching for the stars 
 I bow to the sacred grace of the Mother.

I pray for truth to be made known to me
with each breath and with each beat of my heart.

May my courage grow and kindness define my every motive.

May I live the rest of my days musing purposefully.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2014




"Musing Purposefully"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment