Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"Whispers of Life"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Whispers of Life"
Marjorie Lipari©2015

A Prayer a Day
04/14/15

 I rely on intuition
 a great deal, as I walk this planet.
 I rather like the depth of trust it affords in me.
As the inner voice alerts, she keeps me awake,
lets me know...for example...that
 I’m forgetting my house keys.
Or she tells me, as I am strolling the avenue, 
 STOP!!!!......as a bike whizzes by...
a mere breath away 
from my nose.... just missing my body!
Or when this voice resonates in waves, 
as an impulse getting me up from 
whatever I am doing to instantly
 call a friend, and as I do, 
I find they are in great need
of talking to someone who cares,
 I know I am listening.
Listening brings to me a richness of reality,
offering sacred guidance and
 the comforting intuitive 
whispers of life. 

Listening,
Rev. Mudra 
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015




"Whispers of Life"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment