Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"Swimming the Currents"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Swimming the Currents"
Marjorie Lipari©2011-2015

A Prayer a Day
05/19/15

Swimming the currents
of mortal mind...somedays...admittedly
 I can hardly stay afloat...riding the chaos
Then who’s to know...in a grand moment
I AM found peaking upon a muscling prowess
And in some form or ‘other catching
 the genius... for all the woodshedding
Over and over on waves of now arise new ideas streaming into the nets of my perceptions
And with good fortune receiving
 its bounty....I carve it into art
And praise to the lord of all sanity
 and the witnessing spirit in me 
that watches unattached 
able to let go these currents
 of thought as they flow 
passing in the great sea of mind 
loyal to the next wave
And for those moments i am
 tossed abandoned in high tides 
 of turbulent shadow 
fractured feelings 
confusing imprints
 ego blinded and bruised 
in emotional debris
struggling at the shoreline of thinking
I call my heart into the frontline of mind 
with her musing meditative samurai self
 to help me refuse the seduction 
of the undercurrent.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Swimming the Currents"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment