Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"The Spirit of Playfulness"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"The Spirit of Playfulness"
Marjorie Lipari©2014-2015


A Prayer a Day
05/20/15

All too often I notice that the "spirit of
 playfulness" in me seems to go missing.
We are told not to take ourselves too seriously
and that sounds like a good idea on paper,
 but for all that is going on in this world,
 it is not as easy to do....as it is to say!
 I confess there are too many moments
in which I take myself far too seriously.
And so this day 
I wish to say
I wish to pray 
To the heavens above
For the birthing of 
Deep belly laughter
To rise up in me
Childlike and free
Lifting others near by
Causing sad tears to dry
And so let it be spoken 
The spirit of playfulness 
is 
a
 token 
of
 love

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



" The Spirit of Playfulness"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment