Sunday, May 13, 2018

"Thanking Mother Nature/Thanking Mother/Thanking Life"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018


Thanking Mother Nature/ Thanking Mother 
Thanking Life
Marjorie Lipari©2018

A Prayer a Day
05/13/18

Welcoming each beautiful moment
Opening my heart to the brightest of days
Letting the sunshine in
Letting the sunshine in
Loving everybody and everything
Being liberated in my dreams
Making it so that I may go anywhere I wish
 Magically thinking
Drinking in gods' imagination
 Writing stories
Painting colors
 Finding that inner voice singing me
Walking along the river's edge
Feeling the tenderness of
the breeze pleasing my face,
listening to the whispering leaves,
absorbing the wisdom of the trees
Thanking Mother Nature
Thanking Mother
Thanking Life!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

Thanking Mother Nature/ Thanking Mother 

Thanking Life
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment