Tuesday, October 5, 2021

"Eternally I Am Spirit"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021


"Eternally I Am Spirit"

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

10/05/2021


Eternally I Am Spirit

Temporarily of mortal form

Simply put

 I'm a human being traveling 

through the experience of space and time

Whose NEEDS are oxygen , 

sunlight, food, movement, shelter

touch, mind/body engagement,

earthly challenges to grow my soul, 

other humans to stimulate my emotional intelligence,

compassion to open my heart, restful silence to empower the sacred mystery in the core of me,  stillness to muse the unknowns, passion to discover, and uncover the miracles of mother nature, and  

hallelujah there is the need, most of all,

 to love and be loved.

So Be It


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e 

No comments:

Post a Comment