Friday, April 29, 2022

"Thinking Anew"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2022



"Thinking Anew"

Marjorie Lipari©2022


A Prayer a Day

04/29/2022

I had an idea when I was thinking

I just might unearth a new thought 

Then I thought 

Is there such a thing as a new thought 

Or do we simply recycle synapses

I am that I am alive  and musing

 Sustaining an innate curiosity

Probing within 

Beyond ego mind 

Inviting a new thought 

Praying into the possibilities

Praying a refinement of listening

A sacred healing

A god plan for peace 

Spirited on a high minded journey 

Leaping with courage into the holy unknown

Swaying freely with the melodies of miracles

Nurtured in the vibrations of the goddess

Inhaling light 

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2022


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment