Wednesday, August 10, 2022

"Heart-Broken Though I Am" Mysticalphilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2022





"Heart-Broken,Though I Am"

Marjorie Lipari©2022


A Prayer a Day

08/10/2022


Heart-broken 

though

 I am 

these 

days

upon

 hearing  

the ongoing

 insane news 

reflecting loveless 

behavior across the globe 

there still stubbornly remains

 breathing within me an ardent faith

in the inherent spirit of goodness 

pulsating in the deeper heart of humanity

I humbly prime for the spirit of love to restore 

the collective mindset breaking-open mortal hearts 

to flow and return to the light  

Pray god this is my vision

So be it

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2022


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment