Thursday, September 1, 2022

"Turning the Pages"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2022



"Turning the Pages"

Marjorie Lipari©2022


A Prayer a Day

09/01/2022


If I knew then what I know now 

what difference might it hold ?

Just musing...Just musing

If I were to refine the way I talk

 or walk or dance or sing or kiss 

would I discover holy bliss ?

Waltzing down the street

Smiling proudly

Happy go lucky 

Innocent hearted fool

Never breaking promises 

An obligation of sacred rule

On the sunny side of the moon

A pilgrim born in June

A light carrier 

Tasting time and space

Tracing curiously miracles and mystery

A part of the art of mortal drama 

with the task to burn a barrel of karma 

Turning the pages

Living for love


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2022


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/akaRev. Mudra

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment