Sunday, May 19, 2024

"Onward Praying" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2024





"Onward Praying"

Marjorie Lipari©2024


A Prayer a Day

05/19/2024


I can not say that I

always understand the 

choices others make or

why people do what people do 

or why people think the way 

that people think 

At the same time,

 I admit that I don't always 

understand the choices I make or

why I do what I do or I think the way

 I think in a given moment, 

but I am working on it

Consciously listening 

as best as my heart and ears 

permit and as much as my mind 

is able to perceive and transcend 

my histrionics ,so as to bypass 

my knee jerk subjectivity

Onward praying to the goddess,

 I am a human growing my soul

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2024

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment