Thursday, October 17, 2024

"I Gently Shared" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2024




"I Gently Shared"

Marjorie Lipari©2024


A Prayer a Day

10/17/2024


I over-heard a woman, as I was walking down 

the street yesterday, say to her young boy, 

who was maybe 7 0r 8 years of age,

"Don't cry ,you've got to hold back your tears . 

You can't be showing your emotions in public." 

Feeling free to speak to this perfect stranger 

I ,gently shared...

"I've heard tears are prayers."

The woman sweetly replied with a genuine smile,

"Yes, tears are prayers, but  I fear he's too emotional.

Too sensitive." I replied, He's an artist no doubt! 

Maybe a writer, a poet, an actor a singer" 

She said yeah, he does like to sing." 

He said "I like to draw too."

I could tell some truth was spoken. 

An understanding was born in that moment.

As we parted , the little fellow seemed to prance

 off with gladness, perhaps happy about feeling 

somewhat gotten and the woman was still smiling. 

I felt purposeful.

Pray the goddess, this day.

 I Am that I Am to remain so.

Listening,

Rev.Mudra

MysticalPhilosophyRev.Marjorie Lipari©2024

spiritwatching@aol.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment