Monday, August 31, 2026

"Each Mortal Breath Most Of All" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2026



“Each Mortal Breath Most Of All”

Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2026


A Prayer a Day

08/31/26


Dear God

Though it is indeed an honor 

and a privilege having been 

born human, I must admit,

it certainly has not and 

is not always easy.

I do not ever take 

it for granted.

 I am truly grateful 

for every day I walk 

this living planet.

Doing the best I can,

as I try to outsmart 

and manage

 my ego.

Sometimes I succeed. 

Sometimes I don’t.

Fair game I suppose. 

I wanted you to know that 

nature is my favorite thing. 

Especially the four legged

and the winged critters

and trees and the breeze and

….Oh I guess I love everything 

you’ve created that breathes 

and swims and flys 

and slithers.

Loving the sound 

of the waves crashing. 

The beauty of the blue, blue skies 

The sparkle in a lovers eyes.

Babies giggling. 

Children laughing. 

The days when I step into 

another dream coming true.

And your healing touch.

Your tender sweet 

spirit vibrations. 

Thank you for the 

opportunity and 

chance given me,

 in this life, 

to sing and act 

and write and smile

 and joyfully dance. 

To love and be loved.

But thank you for 

each mortal breath,

most of all.

Listening,

Rev.Mudra

MysticalPhilosophyRev.Marjorie Lipari©2026

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment