Tuesday, September 29, 2026

"The Divine Flow" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2026




“The Divine Flow”

Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2026


A Prayer a Day

09/29/2026


I Am That I Am

Choosing light

Choosing compassion

Choosing the truth of innocence

Choosing to live in the present

Choosing to explore the mystery

Choosing to respect the 

wisdom that came before me

Choosing to face myself

Choosing to love

Choosing to listen

Choosing to take a stand with grace

Choosing to lend a hand 

with

the muscle 

of my heart 

as she leads me

Choosing harmlessness

Choosing tenderness

Choosing spirit

Choosing to wonder and wander

Choosing to accept what’s so

Choosing to face my fear

Choosing to dream

Choosing to lean into the

vibrations of holy wholesomeness

to mend my body/mind, as needed

To create what I am meant to create

To speak the words I am meant to speak

To let go… leap and live in the divine flow

Listening,

Rev.Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2026

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment