Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Life Wills On Her Own" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Forest Goddess" Marjorie Lipari©1990






A Prayer a Day


09/26/10


It matters not if I wish to stop time..... for it is ceaseless.


Life wills on her own into the future.




I sometimes spend  far too many moments in my head re-living events of the past.




There are experiences seemingly impossible to dismiss from memory.




 I can still feel myself sitting outside my home as a seven year old , in Merrick Long Island... waiting endless hours for the arrival of a BIG plastic swimming pool for our back yard.




I remember each agonizing second... very far from patiently awaiting the arrival of the truck... sitting there on the  front steps in anticipation... excited and anxious to be swimming in a BIG pool ...to be  playfully laughing and exchanging splashes with my siblings.


That pool finally did come.




I think it was a weeks worth of little kid waiting.




 Back then it felt like a year.




Today from where I sit, a year feels like a splash


and a week feels less than a drop of water.




How strange our perceptions.


I pray my perception today be accurate ,


though the nature of perception can only


behold a mere piece of truth... if at all.




 Mind can only perceive fragments of truth.


Praying now...




Out of mind... into deep sight.... beyond the senses.


May I go inward toward greater awareness and spiritual sight


where time is not an issue and of matter ... I need not be of concern.


Floating with wings into a grace filled light spiral


past limited imagination... into the realm of the REAL.




Body calm.


Mind still.



Merging into wisdom.




Here I gather seeds for holy flowering


to live my time a lotus... blooming.


Deeply Respectful,


Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment