Wednesday, September 21, 2011

" Backbone and Grit " Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©20111

 
"Backbone and Grit"
Marjorie Lipari©1988

A Prayer a Day

09/21/11


May my ears hear more clearly spirit’s requests this day.

May I keep seeking in me a path of purposeful action.

May I refine my skill sets in all
dealings with the personal realities of others.


May my heart’s intelligence expand to affect in healing ways.

May I attract positive results into my world
and be generous with any good fortune.


May I build a deeper trust moving through realms of the unknown.

May my faith in the sacred unseen increase within me to inspire.

May I muscle up to mortal uncertainties and the
unexpected of life with flexible backbone and grit.


May I be holy useful to others.

Today I face my inner shadow with compassion
and strengthen my weakest link in the light of truth.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment