Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Dance of Time"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 "Dance of Time"
Marjorie Lipari©1989
A Prayer a Day
01/04/12
Sometimes I walk around Manhattan
remembering years gone by at every corner.
I think of all those who returned home to spirit world
and the reasons that had us here in this big city to begin with.
The theater,the music,the lovers,the life style
of culture and progressive thinking.
I miss many things about the past.
I miss every car I ever owned.
I miss taking long drives on the highways,(believe it or not) to relax!!!
Back then the roads were drivable and actually pleasant to be on.
This city was not as crowded and people were less materialistic.
We had less gadgets...indulging us to talk face to face.
Living was more intimate.
Now so much is virtual and mental.
I pray that I continue to respect my past, while choosing
to live fully in the now to the absolute best of my ability,
and to consciously lay fertile creative seeds for the future,
in concert with others.
I am grateful for my experiences up till now
 and pray to continue living with integrity paid to all that is,
all that was and all that is yet to come.
I carry in my heart this day a fullness of affection
for every breath I have ever taken
and every pair of eyes I have ever looked into.
Enjoying now this dance of time.
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy 
Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment