Thursday, January 12, 2012

"EGO Wrestling"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012

 "EGO Wrestling"
Marjorie Lipari©1988


A Prayer a Day
01/12/12

  I am imagining spiraling upward/inward, rising and swirling,
all my energy flashing through the galaxies,
twirling, twirling, laser-lit ever so fast and refined,
penetrating through to the eternal invisible
 well beyond space, passing all mortal limitations of time and cognition.

Grand this contemplation, lifting me into the spiral eye of sacred light,
floating me on a page of all knowing wisdom, filling me with a divine assurance,
touching me with tender hands of love and resting me
 in the heart of the great spirit.

Oh in gratitude I praise my soul’s visions.

 I celebrate these etheric wanderings with prayer and inspiration.

May I learn to sing the songs of gods and goddesses.

May I resonate in the beauty of story telling truths.

May each holy dream free me of my earthly ego wrestling.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment