Friday, January 27, 2012

"Ever Rich in Friendship"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012



"Ever Rich in Friendship"
Marjorie Lipari©1990


A Prayer a Day
01/27/12

I remember when I was a young child,
how in love with my best friends I was and how
very, very important they were to me and my sense of  belonging.
I believe we all feel this way as we are  growing up.
I remember how a friend’s presence in the sharing of some event
could make me deeply happy and how sad I  could get, if they could not be there. Of course now as an adult  it may not be quite as emotionally dramatic, but there is a selective difference in the quality of any given experience when a friend is standing by your side.
 We all need each other, no doubt, no argument there.
Gratefully I grew up with many a good and dear friend.
And today I am humbly ever rich in friendships.
 I am in this moment reminding myself of how vital and life supporting
 true blue friends are…. indeed.
The more years I am on this planet the more I realize
the golden value of friendships and how important it is
for all of us to continue to shine our light upon them.
My prayer is that I never take for granted the love and loyalty
 of my friendships and that I do my part generously in keeping
them wholesomely alive and well.
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment