Friday, April 20, 2012

"Forgiving Ego" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2012




"Forgiving Ego"
Marjorie Lipari©1990

A Prayer a Day
04/20/12

I pray for the deepest understanding 
of  life and for compassionate reasoning. 

I pray to act from the vibrations of holy heart, 
 motivated by spirit’s-desire to create what is needed in this world. 

I pray to know exactly what to let go of  and what 
to hold on to that perpetuates with innocence divine manifestations.

 I pray to never turn my back on love nor refuse to be loving.

I pray to forgive my own ego and to call upon the light 
 within to shine far and wide with soul’s 
wisdom to inspire. 

I pray to be gentle and courageously harmless.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical PhilosophyRev. Marjorie Lipari©2012




"Inspired to Inspire"
Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
Spiritwatching@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment