Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Sanctified"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014

"Sanctified"
Marjorie Lipari©1988-2014

A Prayer a Day
04/09/14

I pray that we each catch ourselves if and when 
we are being self serving and without
 judgment adjust for a more generous choice.

I pray that we each become more conscious
 and more deeply sensitive to the energies 
of  the sacred everywhere and in everything.

I pray that love expand within all of us to 
speak with greater clarity to every heart. 

I pray for spiritual courage 
and tenacity to increase a thousand 
fold in each of us as we go wholly forward.

I pray we are lifted creatively to
 hone and share every gift we have been given. 

I pray humankind be sanctified for holy action
 in environments of ultimate grace.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Sanctified"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment