Friday, April 25, 2014

"Well of Light"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Well of Light"
Marjorie Lipari©2014

A Prayer a Day
04/25/14

Musing along.......
I feel the spirit of so many who have
 gone over to the other side of the veil.
I sense their pure love and I am thrilled to 
be receiving it so freely and so gently.

Humanity is family
 Spirit is source
Nature is mother 

God gave me decent looks and a mind. 
And god gave me a mind that looks.

With tremendous gratitude, 
I continue living with open eyes and a full heart.

 I bless the ground I walk and the body that walks me.

 I bless each and every one I know and all others.

I humbly ask that we each 
find the heaven inside ourselves.

 May the well of sacred light 
always be for us to drink from.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Well of Light"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment