Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Water the Miracle"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2014


"Water the Miracle"

A Prayer a Day
04/15/14

A main water pipe has broken on the street 
where I live and there is no running water.

How stunning a reminder that
 I not take anything for granted.

 I now get to experience once again how powerfully
 the lack of running water impacts just about everything! 

I can not make my morning coffee. 
I can not flush the toilet. 
I can not brush my teeth. 
I can not wash my face, hands or take a shower.
 I can not wash the dishes. 
I can not casually turn on the faucet and take a drink! 
All I hear when I do, is the whisper of air in the pipes.
 I am stopped. 
But grateful that I can walk out of my apartment
 to the corner supermarket and find an abundant 
choices of bottled water!!!

Then I think to myself, my god there are sooooo 
many people in this world who are absolutely 
“all the time” 
without running water...some....completely without water.

And I pray with a deeper heart for those 
MUCH less fortunate then I. 

And in this moment of clarity,
 as I am temporarily and slightly inconvenienced
 in my modern blessed place on this planet,
 I bow to the gods and goddess
 of water ... the miracle of nature.


Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2014


"Water The Miracle"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment