Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Inspired to Express"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Inspired to Express"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2015



A Prayer a Day
02/25/15

When claiming my god given
 innate power in this life, 
 reaching for every good grace 
that has been bestowed upon me, 
inspired to express the spirit of my creativity, 
let me not mistake the impulse for selfishness.
I wish to step into my divine contract 
and fulfill my sacred agreements. 
Today I pray for confidence 
and courage to go forward and do just that.
 Today I pray for 
clarity of mind and strength of body. 
Today I pray my actions bear
 with endurance and humility. 
Let me be a lover of compassion and integrity,
 nurturing hearts and growing my soul, as I
effort to manifest in purposeful and selfless ways

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Inspired to Express"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment