Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"And I Do...I Do"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"And I do...I Do"
Marjorie Lipari©2005-2015


A Prayer a Day
08/18/15

My cats are 
immeasurable-pleasurable-treasures.
 They nurture the heart and soul of me
deeply and constantly,
even though 
they test me daily.
 I find myself taking 
their tests again and again,
having to ask their forgiveness 
for raising my voice a bit too forcefully,
as I attempt to stop them from rattling my nerves,disrupting my sleep 
in the early morning hours 
with their favorite noise makers.  
Or as I insist that they 
remove their claws from
 one of my paintings 
(thank you very much)
 hanging on the wall.
They saunter off only to return 
sometime later and we repeat the exercise.
I must acknowledge that they indeed grow me.
 They show me the vibrations 
of my mortal temperament
 with stunning immediacy, 
and they help me regulate my behavior. 
They are mirrors of truth.
It is a challenge and a delight
 to have these feline gurus.
These animals are wise and uncomplicated. 
They are who they are with no apology. 
They are unconditional 
lovers of the here and now. 
They are worth paying attention to.
 And I do....I do!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"And I do...I do"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment