Monday, March 28, 2016

"Awake to Travel"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016


"Awake To Travel"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2016

A Prayer a Day
03/28/16

Isn’t it interesting that 
the greatest of mysteries is the self ?

Isn’t it our sacred task 
walking this planet to know thyself ?

These are words strung together easily enough,
 but what is the formula effort of action we must
 take in order to accomplish this task ?

MEDITATION.... PERHAPS ?

I am of the belief that the more I know myself
breathing in this living reality, the greater my chances will be, when called upon to let go this mortal coil and move on to other realms, 
 I shall be awake to travel in holy peace. 

So be it for me! So be it for you!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016

"Awake To Travel"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com


http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment